Weddings are full of celebration for your love today and the hope of a happy life together. For many of us, however, that initial sense of romance gives way to everyday - and trying to maintain a sense of connection can be confusing. Premarital counseling can help you prepare for this transition, as well as the many years that follow.
In premarital counseling you will:
- Explore different personality styles and how they affect your relationship
- Explore your values about finances, intimacy, parenthood, spirituality, and other important issues
- Learn what it takes to keep your sense of friendship and romance alive for a lifetime
- Explore healthy ways of communicating and solving problems
- Learn about the critical transition periods that most couples face, and how to cope with these changes
- Create a long-term vision for your life together
We use Prepare/Enrich and the Gottman Method, research-based approaches that have been proven to work with many couples like you.
SMALL GROUP PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
**Upcoming Group Dates:
Sundays from 1-2:30PM: 2/23/2020, 3/1/2020, 3/8/2020, 3/15/2020, 3/22/2020, 3/29/2020, 4/5/2020
During this 7-week course you will explore topics such as conflict resolution, finances, commitment, communication, and family dynamics. This course is an interactive and educational class using research-based methodologies and tools like the Prepare/Enrich Assessment, Created for Connection Curriculum for Christian Couples, and mindfulness techniques. All sessions are led by licensed, professional counselors.
If you are looking for an innovative and cost-effective approach to pre-marriage counseling please contact:
Amanda Peterson Johnson at 404.618.0601 or at [email protected]